At Williams Equestrian we are able to offer you a nation-wide comprehensive Saddle Fitting service.
We pride ourselves in being one of the only saddle fitters which have a large selection of saddles in stock - ready for you to try and buy straight away, meaning you don’t need to wait for weeks to receive your beautiful saddle! We specialise in Equipe and Amerigo saddles and always have a large variety of sizes and colours in stock.
Sarah Williams is a trained Equipe and Amerigo saddle fitter with a particular interest and speciality in Equipe show-jump saddles.
The steps to getting the perfect saddle fit:
- Sarah is happy to travel to your yard or if you prefer you can bring your horse to us and have full access to our amazing facilities including a huge silicon sand outdoor arena 80m x 35m and a full set of show-jumps.
- Before the fitting session Sarah will call you to discuss you and your horse’s saddle needs. She will then be able to select the saddles that she thinks are appropriate and bring them to your yard for you to try.
- At the fitting session Sarah will measure, template and assess your horse’s back to ensure the saddle is perfect for your horse. You will then be able to test ride each individual saddle under Sarah’s expert eye to ensure its right for you as well as you equine partner. Once you have found the prefect saddle there will be no waiting, you can purchase it there and then!
- The saddle fitting fee varies depending on location, please contact us for a quote. Please note that if a new saddle is purchased then the saddle fitting fee is not charged, but a non-refundable deposit will be required to secure your saddle.
- The Saddle Fitting Service is also available at the wide range of shows which Williams Equestrian attend - please follow this link to view the list of shows.